President designate-IVD Vertical
Mr. Jatin Mahajan
Mr. Jatin Mahajan is the managing director of J Mitra & Co. Pvt Ltd, India’s leading IVD (in-vitro diagnostics) manufacturer. He has been at the company’s helm for the past 20 years and has steered the company to its present glory – regional leader, exporter to over 45 countries, and more than 55 patents.
Jatin is a well-established name in the medical fraternity as a promoter of super-quality medical diagnostic test solutions to detect various infectious diseases. Under his tutelage, J Mitra & Company was one of the strongest Indian players in the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, with a maximum number of Covid-19 test solutions.
Most of the big names use his cost-effective, safe, and international-standards compliant products, and his clientele reads like a who’s who of the medical diagnostic services fraternity. This drive for quality and excellence has resulted in the company bagging over 55 patents in this industry and the title of “India’s Patent King” by the Wall Street Journal.
Jatin Mahajan is a key influencer and stakeholder in the Indian MedTech space. He is regularly consulted by the Government, policy drivers, industry peers, media, and academia on various facets of the Indian healthcare industry. This thought leadership has catapulted Jatin Mahajan into a leadership position and as a potent industry representative and spokesperson. Jatin Mahajan holds multiple hats in line with the vision of driving Indian IVD space to greater glories. Some of the key current responsibilities include
- Secretary, ADMI – Association of Diagnostics Manufacturers of India
- President (IVD), GMAAF – Global MedTech Advocacy and Advisory Forum
- Coordinator, AIMED – Association of Indian Medical Devices Industry
- Co-Chairperson, ClinLab 2022
- Advisor, Medical Fair India
Jatin Mahajan and J Mitra & Company have played a significant role in placing India on the world IVD map. And now, he is committed to ensuring the overall growth of the Indian IVD industry and working towards establishing India as a formidable exporter across the globe.
Jatin’s primary focus is to consolidate the domestic business further while continuously increasing its international footprint. He continues to drive the business strategy, Sales & Marketing, product development, and customer service through constant innovation and automation. He continues to focus on quality, innovation, and the development of high-quality indigenous test kits while making India self-reliant in the daunting fight against various diseases. He envisions a strong position for India as an IVD manufacturing hub on the global map.
Jatin is a regular speaker at Industry forums like ADMI, ASSOCHAM, AIMED, and Voice of Health.
- BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) – Principal Member, Sectional Committee
- AIMED – Joint Coordinator, IVD Group
Awards & Recognitions
- WHO recognition
- NewsMaker 2019 (MedGate Magazine)
- India’s Greatest Leaders 2018-19 Award (AsiaOne’s Pride of Nation Awards)
Jatin is an MBA from the renowned International Management Institute, New Delhi, and continues to be a regular part of the admission and intake process for the institution.
President Designate- MedTech Legal
PROF. DR. Rajesh C. Shah
D.Sc., M.S.(Gen. Surg.), D.G.O., LL.B. (Spl.), Dip. Management, F.M.A.S., FLA.G.E.S., F.C.L.S., F.A.M.5., F.I.C.S.(U.S.A.), F.L.C.R.S. Consultant Surgeon with Medicolegal Expertise.
- “Father of Medicolegal Science” Awardee Best Hospital Administrator Awardee
President of India’s Medal Winner,
Founder President: Federation Internationale Law, Medicine, Ethics & Innovation “दवा और दावा बिना की दुनिया” : www.medicolegaladvisors.com
- Founder President: FILMEI (Federation Internationale Law, Medicine, Ethics & Innovations) filmei.org
- President:World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Faculty: Centre of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgical Training, Cemast, Mumbai
- Past President & Trustee: International College of Surgeons-Indian Section
- President: Indian Society of Wound Management (2010-13)
- President: Indian Hernia Society (2012)
- President: Indian Medicolegal & Ethics Association (2019-20)
- Advisory Board Member: International College of Robotic Surgeons Ex. Member: Extension Services Committee, Ahmedabad Management Association
- Executive Committee Member: Hernia Society of India Org. Chairman: SELSICON 2011, IAGES2012, ICSISCON2012, IMLEACON 2018, FILMEICON 2022
- Council Member & Legal Cell Convenor: Asso. of Surgeons of India (2001-2006) Associate Editor: Indian Journal of Surgery
- International Advisory Editorial Board Member: “Hernia”, Journal of Quality Council of India & International Surgery
- Gujarat State Co-ordinator & Upbhoktashree Awardee: Bharat Jyoti, Lucknow Ex. Sr. Div. Commander & Staff Officer Medical: Gujarat State Home Guard
- Assessor: Medical Council of India & National Board of Examination
President Designate-Biomedical Engineering
CEO, Aoratas Technica Engineering Pvt Ltd.
- Masters in electronics science in year 2007
- Certification in Medical Electronics in 2008
- 12 years of experience in medical technology.
- Domain experience- Laboratory, Biological safety, clean rooms and Respiratory devices and ICU Equipments.
- Sales and service business of Medical devices (ICU and lifesaving Equipments).
- Worked with various hospitals, NGOs, and Govt health programs as Biomedical engineering consultant and procurement engineer.
- Immensely contributed to India TB program (RNTCP) planning, setting up special laboratory infrastructure and sourcing of specialised diagnostics devices.
- Also worked with MPTAST team in health sector reform program for scaling up health care facilities across Madhya Pradesh. During MPTAST I contributed to developing state inventory, gap analysis report, budget, equipment procurement policy, standard specifications etc.
President Designate -MedTech MSME Analytics (MT-MSMEA)
Mr. Ashvini Suthar
Director, Innovation Imaging Technologies Pvt. Ltd.(IITPL)
- Successfully Co-founded Innvolution Group of Companies since 2011.
- Director at Innvolution Healthcare Pvt Ltd and Innovation Imaging Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Innvolution Group is one of the fastest growing Medical Devices and Medical Equipments’ Business in India.
- 22 Years of Experience in successfully launching & building Brands in Indian Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices market.
- Prior Experience- 12 Years of Experience with MNCs like Abbott, J&J, Guidant and Novo Nordisk. Managed Strategic Business Units, General Management, Sales & Marketing of Medical Devices/ Healthcare Products & Services.
- Specialties: General Management. Managing P&L of Business units, Sales & Marketing of Medical devices. New Product Introductions, Marketing Events, Product Campaigns,and Sales Force Training Programs.
– Executive Mgt Prog at Kellogg School of Mgt
– MBA from ICFAI Business School , Mumbai